Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
WORKING LOCATION: HA NOI & HO CHI MINH
FUNCTIONAL OBJECTIVE: Capable working as supervision and collect all information and recorded into daily basis. In this role that you must have background to do quality inspection, supervision and knowledge of sequence method of installation works. You will take lead to inform and discuss with CM and/ or PM to solve the problem on the site.
Reports to: Construction Manager/ Project Manager.
- Ability to back ground constructed and function properly.
- Liaising with client and reporting progress, professional staff
- Meeting with sub contractors
- Making safety inspection and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site report, design and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Review and approve the hard and soft material submission.
- Review the CoCQ for every material submission.
- Review test and commissioning of the material submission.
- Supervise following building international standard (NFPA, ASTM,BSI, BS, DIN, ISO, DS, EN, JIS) and local standard (TCVN).
- Leading of internal supervision and official inspection with contractor.
- Follow up progress on the site base on master planning schedule.
- Prepare site daily and weekly report.
- Reviewing the as build drawing.
- Checking the quantity, variation and cost adjustment on the site.
- Collect all defect record during hand over time.
- Follow up rectification work during hand over.
- Ability to travel from job site to job site as required by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Training opportunities, active working environment, team building
- Free memberships at California Fitness & Yoga
Yêu cầu công việc
- 5 or more years working closely with senior management handling responsibilities like the ones described above. Working experience in Real Estate, Real Estate Development, Construction, Construction Management and/or Project Management field is an advantage.
- Basic legal knowledge for reviewing contracts and other legal documents
- Excellent communication skills in writing and speaking both in English and Vietnamese
- High level of professionalism
- Willing to be on call and work irregular hours
- Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Passion for lifelong learning
- Proactive focus on providing support
- High level of energy
- Global awareness and knowledge of cultural differences
- Developed ability to display emotional intelligence
- Skilled manager of priorities, projects and people
- Proven interpersonal skills and relationship management
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tòa nhà Queen Ann, 28-30-32 Lê Lai, P.Bến Thành, Quận 1; CN HN: 88 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: