Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for experienced Project Managers with a strong background in software development projects in the web and mobile domain for our challenging projects (including important fixed price ones). The role of the Project Manager is to be responsible for the day-to-day running of a portfolio of multiple-technology projects, delivering IT solutions to agreed constraints of time, cost, and quality, in order to maintain the high company standards of timely delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Project Management – manage project activities for multiple projects across all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure. Create, manage and track project vehicles, including, but not limited to: Project schedules, Detailed project plans, Project scope statements, Cost estimates, Resource plans, Risk and issues logs, Status reports.
• Ensure software development standards and practices are followed. Identify and resolve risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle
• Know how to manage work, teams, clients and reporting structure of Agile and Scrum Development Frameworks
• Lead and motivate the development team, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
• Take part in talent selection process for the company as a functional interviewer, take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, and workflow and client outcomes.
• Actively participates as a leader in company life to contribute to building up Niteco’s company culture.
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package
- Premium healthcare package
- Everyday training opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
• Language: Excellent English fluency in writing, speaking and comprehension skills
• Qualifications: A Bachelor degree, preferably in computer-related field.
• Required experience:
- At least 4 years of experience as a Software/IT Project Manager in an IT company
- At least 2 years of experience as a project team leader in an Agile software development environment
- Experience in traditional project management as well as Agile methods (Scrum, XP or Kanban)
- Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk management
- Technical background and experience is desirable.
• Job essentials:
- Excellent leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects based on multiple technology platforms
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, team members and other departments
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to work with cross-functional development team
- Ability to work with distributed development team
- Certified Scrum Master Certification is highly desirable and previous Scrum Master experience.
- Experience with Jira or similar Agile execution and reporting tool is highly desirable
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Hanoi Head office: CLand Tower, 156 Xa Dan II, 14th Floor, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam; Ho Chi Minh City Office: Unit 2.3, 2nd floor, Etown 1, 364 Cong Hoa street, Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: