Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Job Summary
Sales Training is an integral part of the Nationwide Sales force. In this role, the Sales Training Supervisor will support Sales Training Manger to deliver the objective of enhancing employees’ skills, optimizing performance, productivity and quality of work of Sales force. His/her key responsibilities include:
• Delivering sales training to ensure the relevant sales training programs in plan.
• Providing coaching new/revised training to key line trainers, observing & providing feedback to key line trainers in sales training programs.
• Measuring sales training programs qualification and training results.
* Key Accountabilities
His/her other key accountabilities include:
• Conduct training need analysis for sales and relevant training programs
• Deliver sales & relevant training programs.
• Demo, coach to enable line trainers to conduct relevant sales training programs
• Observe and provide feedback to line trainer for relevant sales training programs
• Participate in developing sales and relevant training programs for sales
• Join field work/field trips to understand the business and gain more insights for training
• Develop new training materials and assessment tools for training evaluation
• Participate in Training projects & other assignments from Sales Training Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary
- Yearly Medical Checkup
- Language Learning Scholarship at English Centers
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education background
- Bachelor Degree (Training/ Finance is a plus)
2. Minimum Experience
- 1-2 years experiences in training.
- 1 year in similar position.
3. Knowledge, Competencies, Skills
- Strong in analysis & presenting ideas
- Well-structured communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Ho Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: