Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
+ Coordinate the special project:
- Make implementation plan and plan to monitor, evaluate project activities
- Review project activities, ensure activities are implemented in accordance with schedule and budget;
- Receive and inspect information proposed from local staff, submit proposal to managers for approval;
- Review activity report, periodic report submitted by Project Officer. Prepare summary report submitted to managers and sponsors;
- Ensure close contact with sponsor;
- Coordinate with staff of other Divisions to fulfill the tasks in accordance with order and procedures;
- Contact with partners and local authorities to accomplish mission such as People’s Committee of the Province, District, and relevant Government Departments;
+ Implement activities of the special project:
- Coordinate with field office staff to implement activities in an effective way;
- Be in-charge of developing training and communication material;
- Be in-charge of project communication and advertisement activities;
- Organize reception and meet requirements of sponsor related to the project;
- Conduct project evaluation. Make project assessment report.
- Carry out other project-related activities upon request of Division Manager/ General Manager/ Country Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree in University Degree in relevant fields: Community Development, Project Manager, Education, Construction, Environment and other related fields.
- Ability to work independently and work with the team;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good English language skills in writing & speaking;
- Good skill in computer use;
- Able to use design software for communication material (Ai, Ae, Id…)
- Minimum 02 years of similar role
- Have experience and project management skill, including planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and partnership skills.
- Sociable, responsive, committed working with GNI at least 2 years
- Accountable and transparent.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with and a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via VietnamWorks or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 20th June, 2019. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tầng 17 Khối A Tòa Nhà Sông Đà, Phường Mỹ Đình 1, Quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: