Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible to the Certifying Staff for the correct and efficient performance of maintenance tasks allocated to him.
• Ensures that all work performed is in accordance with approved and appropriate data.
• Ensures that all Technical Log and Customer Charge Sheets are returned to the maintenance office immediately after aircraft departure.
• Collects tooling and equipment for scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance activities as directed by the DMM/Team Leader.
• Ensures that all tooling and equipment used for aircraft maintenance is within calibration date and is serviceable when received from Stores.
• Identifies any out of calibration date and unserviceable tools when received from Stores are returned with unserviceable tags attached.
• Has responsibility for personal safety, security, and health & wellbeing.
• Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
• Attend safety governance committee meetings as required.
• See MOE 3.14
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Nhiều cơ hội đào tạo
- Chương trình vé ưu đãi dành cho Nhân viên
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduated from the Technical University of Engineering
• English level: TOEIC 500 or higher (or equivalent)
• Able to communicate in English both verbal and written.
• Self-disciplined – able to work effectively under supervision.
• Must have a tertiary degree from a recognized institution.
• Must be able to complete the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer basic training modules as required by the CAAV.
• See MOE 3.14
How to apply: Apply online at https://goo.gl/forms/jcQ3CQv4dleMVgsI2
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tầng 3, Tòa nhà Tổng Công ty Hàng không Việt Nam – Sân bay quốc tế Tân Sơn Nhất – Thành phố Hồ Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: