Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
*** General Information
Position Title : Front Counter Receptionist
Duty Station : HCMC, Vietnam
Classification : General Service Staff, Grade 3
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : September 06, 2019
Under the overall guidance of the Head of Office (HoO) and the direct supervision of the Head of Administration, the Front Counter Receptionist will be mainly responsible for providing daily administrative support, receiving and communicating to migrants.
*** Core Functions / Responsibilities:
* Front Counter Reception
- Make necessary appointments and provide information to migrants seeking access to IOM;
- Provide blank forms to migrants;
- Supervise and ensure public areas are clean and orderly;
- Report any unusual occurrences and disturbances;
- Maintain a good service-oriented and friendly relationship with IOM migrants; Telephone Operator
- Receive and direct all incoming telephone calls;
- Ensure that the switchboard is properly attended when leaving the office for any reason;
- Ensure that the default operator position is properly covered during public holidays, and/or when s/he is absent from the post for whatever reason.
* Any other duties as may be assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to Companys Policy.
Yêu cầu công việc
*** Required Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma with three years of work experience or Bachelor Degree with one year of work experience in similar setting and capacity; Working with procedures; Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy, confidentiality and integrity in performing responsibilities; IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and external candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy. Internal candidates should meet the minimum of time
in post requirement of six months or more. Excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel; Excellent typing skills, Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English; Strong interpersonal & intercultural skills; Excellent Customer Service Skills; Excellent Presentation;
- Previous work experience in international organizations and companies would be an advantage.
Fluency in English and Vietnamese is required.
- Accountability- accept and give constructive criticism, follow all relevant procedures, processes, and policies, meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs
- Client Orientation- identify the immediate and peripheral clients of own work, establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients
- Continuous Learning- contribute to colleagues learning, demonstrate interest in improving relevant skills
- Communication – actively share relevant information, clearly communicate, and listen to feedback on, changing priorities and procedures
- Creativity and Initiative- proactively develop new ways to resolve problems
- Leadership and Negotiation - convince others to share resources, present goals as shared interests
- Performance Management - provide constructive feedback to colleagues, provide fair, accurate, timely, and constructive staff evaluations
- Planning and Organizing - set clear and achievable goals consistent with agreed priorities for self, and others, identify priority activities and assignments for self and others
- Professionalism - master subject matter related to responsibilities, identify issues, opportunities, and risks central to responsibilities
- Teamwork - actively contribute to an effective, collegial, and agreeable team Environment, contributes to, and follow team objectives
- Technological Awareness- learn about developments in available technology, proactively identifies and advocates for cost-efficient technology solutions
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
- Only candidates residing in the country will be considered. A prerequisite for taking up the position is legal residency and work permit, as applicable.
*** How to apply:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn. Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1, or submitted electronically to VietnamWork
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
IOM Mission in Hanoi at Level 4th, Green One - UN House (GOUNH), 304 Kim Ma Street, Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi and IOM Sub-Office in Ho Chi Minh City at 1B Pham Ngoc Thach, District 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: