Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The role of the BI Developer is a role within the FLG IT Analytics team involving multiple disciplines.
● Designing and developing data models.
● Designing and developing ETL/ELT tasks.
● Creating visualizations for business users.
● Testing and providing technical support of built solutions.
*** Key Relationships (Who does the position interact with?)
● Head of Analytics
● Other BI Developers
● Customer Analytics Lead
● Customer Data and Insights Analyst
● As required for support purposes:-
o Snowflake (DW)
o Matillion (ELT)
o DOMO (Visualisation)
o Source system vendors (to clarify staging process etc)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 24/24 Personal accident insurance
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Free membership of California Fitness and Yoga Centers
Yêu cầu công việc
● An undergraduate degree in IT or Engineering is desirable.
● Certifications in any database, integration tool or visualization platforms are also desirable.
● A dynamic professional with at least 3 years of professional IT experience.
● Previous direct experience in:-
o Data modeling
o Integration development
o Report visualization creation
o Providing technical support to delivered solutions
o Working in an Agile framework
● Advanced SQL knowledge is mandatory.
● Advanced DW modeling skills.
● Good knowledge of procedural code development.
● FLG Analytics use the following platforms, any specific knowledge or experience of these systems will be highly regarded
○ Snowflake (cloud data warehouse)
○ Matillion (ELT tool)
○ DOMO (visualisation)
○ Atlassian JIRA and Confluence (Agile, general support and documentation)
● General knowledge of any of the following will also be highly regarded:-
○ AWS platform
○ Salesforce Marketing Cloud
○ SQL Server
○ Microsoft Dynamics
○ Python, Powershell, other scripting languages
○ Predictive Analytics
● Note: The key platforms FLG Analytics use are relatively new (Snowflake/Matillion/DOMO). Equivalent experience in tools from more established vendors will also be considered in evaluating candidates. For example, we were previously on a Microsoft stack, demonstrated SQL Server admin, T-SQL code development etc will count (our existing team was from such a background).
● Good spoken and written English
● Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
● Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility to deliver results
● Able to manage and prioritise and tasks and time efficiently
● Hands-on and possess a high energy level
● Good team player
*** Personal Requirements:
● Belief that outstanding customer service is the key to success
● Confidence to approach customers/corporates
● Conflict resolution
● Honesty and integrity
● Enjoys working with people
● Positive attitude and outlook
● Takes responsibility for their own actions
● Willingness to undertake personal and professional development
● Willingness to attend corporate events outside of normal working hours
● Willingness to take on board group Core Values.
● Interest in health and fitness (you’ll get a free health club membership if successful)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tòa nhà Queen Ann, 28-30-32 Lê Lai, P.Bến Thành, Quận 1; CN HN: 88 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: