Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- The Assistant Manager will work as FTA (Full Time Advisor) Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
- The Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our FTA Project Owner to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, time-frames and budgets for projects.
- The Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Ultimately, the Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Identify and define procedure, scope and objectives
- Prepare, seed approval and manage budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities, proactive to provide a plan to minimize risk and leverage opportunities
- Oversee project activities management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all related stakeholders and participants
- Work with the Project Owner to eliminate blockers
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Company van provided to all employees
Yêu cầu công việc
- Associate or Bachelor
- Fluent in English
- At least 5 year experience in the insurance industry, and project management Project management
- Solution focus
- Executing with Excellence
- Knowing business
- Influence and persuasion
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: