Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Coordination (60%):
- Follow up team action list by updating status & sending regular reminders.
- Liaise with Managers to ensure improvement / MOVE projects are being on track / reported correctly on time.
- Support Country Manager to classify and supervise important documents & information for Amata plant. Keep them in good order and always in good communication with all offices for necessary support.
- Coordinate various projects and report to country manager
- Based on company regulations, policies, serve as an information centre such as to supporting professional service to management team, assist in expatriates’ arrangements for visiting executives.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of proposals, negotiation of contracts, and administration of commercial and government contracts in accordance with company policies and legal requirements before submiting to Country Manager
- Administrative tasks (20%):
- Ensure the effective of Country Manager’s schedules by maintaining his/ her calendars and arranging appointments, regular meetings, conference, business travel and accommodation
- Coordinate and organize the visit of suppliers, meetings, conferences and seminars
- Order & maintain the office supplies & materials
- Translation between English & Vietnamese when required
- Send announcements on behalf of Country Manager.
- Support for company event / milestone scheduling & support (birthdays, team events, milestones)
- Host guests from overseas Country Manager and Management Board and related parts of their schedule
- Others (20%):
- Make visit plan for the employees of Schaeffler Group
- Draft and process the documents of MBO
- MOVE Office Assistant role
- Handle other projects and responsibilities as assigned by Country Manager
- Modern working environment
- Numerous training possibilities
Find out more about career opportunities at Schaeffler here: schaeffler.com/careers
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Modern working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Background and experiences:
- Major subject: industrial management is prefered
- Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in relevant positions, working in manufacturing and multinational company is prefered.
- Fluent written & spoken in English, German is preferred.
- Skilled with various office computer programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint with software etc.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a function manager.
- Experience with project management and Lean process.
2. Characteristics & interpersonal skills:
- Willing to learn and to change, resilience and maintain composure under pressure
- Very good planning skill & ppt presentation
- Ability to
- work independently and with minimum supervision and to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
- manage priorities and workload, goal focus in the challenging context.
- work very detail with patient attitude, forward-thinking & insightful & persuasive and kind attitude, hospitable & felicitous & receptive in accordance with manager
- work with processes & procedures, structure in matrix organization
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
3b, Amata IP, Bien Hoa, Dong Nai
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: