Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- Provide support to Development Facilitators (DFs), Sponsorship Facilitator and AP Manager in compiling the AP reports, accompanying visitors, maintaining a routine DME system of the AP.
- Work with technical departments to coordinate training courses or events which are held at the district level and help with other administrative tasks of the AP.
- Effective partnership with relevant sectoral district officers is ensured. Good assistance is provided to AP Manager in building effective partnership and networks with various development partners at the district level
- Good collaboration with DFs and other staff is maintained to ensure good integration of other AP projects at the district level or activities which are carried out acrossed all communes take place in one event.
- Effective assistance is provided to AP Manager in coordinating and receiving visit from Donors, sponsors, WV staff from other APs /National Office and interested parties.
- Good assistance is provided to AP Manager in raising awareness of WVV’s Christian, child-focused and community-based philosophy and approach to development among local district partners.
- Good cooperation with NCs/sectoral clusters is maintained in order to ensure the sufficient technical inputs for project implementation at the district level.
- Good collaboration with local partners is maintained to ensure good training courses and other programme events which are held at the district level.
- Accompany visitors to the project sites, acting as a guide and translator as necessary.
- Negotiate and purchase items (where necessary), organize timely delivery and appropriate distribution of the purchased items
- Maintain a filing system of all documents pertaining to the AP, including the filling of program document such as: project design, report, minutes agreed between AP and partners, survey, evaluation and MIS data.
- Prepare and coordinate PMB meeting events.
3. PROGRAM DESIGN, MONITORING & EVALUATION (DME): 30%
-Support the AP manager in making logistic arrangements for baseline surveys
-Support the AP manager to complete the PDD and log-frame
-Assist AP team in designing and establishing program and project M&E plan and Monitoring System (monitoring tools) in alignment with LEAP/CWBO;
-Assist AP manager to organize trainings/workshops for staff and Program stakeholders to introduce the DIME system and management information system
-Assist DFs, VDBs, HFs, and local partners to collect and analyze monitoring data using the logframe and WVV’s standardized monitoring tools
-Assist the AP manager in preparing and ensuring AP monthly, semi-annual, and annual reports are used by the AP team for decision making and for meeting the partnership reporting standards (LEAP)
-Assist AP manager in managing/updating Monitoring Information System for all projects of the AP.
-Assist the AP manager and DFs to establish a feedback loop with the community for the application of monitoring results for decision-making;
-Document monitoring information and share with other staff/other APs when appropriate.
-Visit community and project site frequently for monitoring purpose.
-Coordinate learning and reflection at AP.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Learning & develop in international organization
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor degree in education, or public health, or community development, or social work or business administration.
- At least 2 years work experience in community development.
- Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Experience of working with ethnic minorities.
3. Knowledge & Skills:
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including health, education, economic development, HIV and AIDS programming, food security, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, child protection, environment, disability), and integration of advocacy and disaster management in development programming.
- Knowledge in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation, mobilisation and influence of partners (especially at district level) and networking among different development partners.
- Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
- Good English skill.
- Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Ability to think critically and reflect.
4. Work Environment
- Work with a medium of supervision
- Frequent interaction with the government officials of the technical departments.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: