Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Select and buy bean
- Quality responsibility for bean selection/purchase (Analyze bean for quality)
- Quality responsibility for fermentation improvement (Give advice for farmer)
2. Sourcing Development
- Search / expand / discover new potential fermenter/ area of cacao
- Responsibility for implement and improvement of fermentation process to reach the standard quality bean
3. Relationship management
- Maintain and develop the relationship with fermenters / pod-farmers
- Solid communication with, and/or provide support to, trainer/expert (if any)
4. Contract execution
- Responsibility for execution of purchase contracts
- Solid communication with, and/or provide support to, finance and logistics team
- Implementation of sustainability projects/strategy in term of agronomy specialty in cacao tree with pod-farmers.
- Understand the risks of quality variation and problem-solving attitude for the raised issues regard to quality and farmer relationship.
6. Management and team support
- Supporting the management in the implementation of the sourcing strategies and risk management.
- Work closely with rest of sourcing teams to ensure the effective work flow.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Yêu cầu công việc
* Education, knowledge and experience
- Level of skill commensurate with a bachelor/engineer degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Industry Tree, Food Science.
- Experience working on the field, with the farmer, appreciation for countryside farms.
- Experience in the food market, preferably cacao/chocolate. Alternatively, experience in other agricultural commodities is also appreciated, preferable.
- Have experience in managing farmers/supplier relationships, ideally across a number of different geographies
- Effective communicator and negotiator
- Ability to communicate in both English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to teach yourself more with books and internet.
- Good sense of taste and flavor (to be trained)
- Good sense of observation
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, especially Excel
- Dynamic and looking for sourcing opportunities
- Proven interest in, and solid understanding of, cacao/agricultural commodities
- Focus, commitment and determination
- Accurate, well organised
* Work Status
Full time on a flexible schedule, with frequent travel.
Marou Factory, Thu Duc District.
Position requires regular travelling to Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Ba Ria, Dong Nai, Lam Dong, Daklak, Daknong
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
120/4 Đường Số 13- Khu Phố 04 - Phường Bình Chiểu- Quận Thủ Đức- TP.HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: