Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Deliver the test by providing support to the candidates’ pre-test (registrations), during the test (test day management) and after the test (delivery of the results within timeframe)
2. Ensure appropriate test venue arrangements are in place prior to each test
3. Ensure tight the tests’ security is upheld
4. Maintain filing system of test materials
5. Provide information on test to candidates either face to face or over the telephone
6. Organise test administrations
7. Provide seminars and briefing to candidates when needed
8. Payment confirmations provided to Manager/Finance Manager on time and accurately
Quality and Compliance
1. Independently perform audits on the test centre as scheduled and provide documented feedback and reports
2. Ensure test centre and off-site testing operations are managed within the operating procedures
3. Ensure adherence to all manuals
4. Ensure adherence to PSN (Professional Support Network) policy and procedure of all Examiner Trainers and Examiners
5. Assist with the development and implementation of policies
6. Ability to work in a professional manner with stakeholders and in accordance with organisational values
7. Liaise with manager and Finance manager to facilitate contracts for various business aspects as required. Monitor all current contracts to ensure terms are adhered to
8. Inform Manager of issues regarding risk management/ security to ensure centre compliance with security policy and procedures
9. All invoices for payment are processed in a timely manner
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th Month Salary, Annual Bonus, Quarterly Incentive
- Private Health Care Insurance
- 15 days annual leaves, 10 days sick leaves
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Strong administrative and operations skills
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills ( 6.0 or above)
3. Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
4. Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
5. Ability to prioritise a varied workload; strong organisational skills
6. Ability to plan, organize, prioritise and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
7. Interest in/ experience of international education and/ or testing services
8. Able to work on Saturday and be flexible with work schedule
9. Ability to work under pressure, detail focus and time constraint
10. Ability to work in team and individual
11. Customer-oriented, patient, friendly
12. Please attach an updated photo of yourself
1. 13th month salary.
2. Incentive quarterly and bonus annually
3. English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
4. 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
5. Annual medical examination.
6. Staff development & Training.
7. Outing Trip.
8. Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
36 Mac Dinh Chi, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: