Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Warehouse Planning:
- Plan and organize the warehousing resources (staff, space and equipment) as well as monitor warehouse operations, assets, RPM materials, Finished Goods ensure continuous improvement in the execution of the warehousing activities by cooperating with internal and external parties’ requirements.
* Excellence in Execution:
- Manage and direct all workflows and its activities in the warehouse (Processes, warehouse tours & audit, 5S, TPM, training...) as well as during improvement activities by cooperating with internal (Packaging, Distribution…) and external (Suppliers, FLTs rental, Transporters…).
* Assets Management:
- Manage and initiate improvement actions in the activities of warehouse assets and equipment (warehouse space, forklift, racks, loading docks, etc….)
* Management reporting:
- Manage and utilize the warehousing reporting systems as well as interpret and explain the warehousing reports to relevant stake holders
* SHE and Sustainable Warehousing:
- Manage and build up the SHE conditions, regulations, standards for warehouse sites by seeking out SHE best practices and benchmark against other warehouse sites (Heineken & external).
- Cooperate with relevant stakeholders (Safety, Quality & Production Dept..) to solve SHE issues and systematically driving safety environment improvement activities
* Stock Quality Assurance:
- Cooperate regularly with relevant stakeholders (Quality, production Dept., suppliers, sales, etc.) on quality issues related to warehousing operations & distribution centers (5S implementation, quality blocked goods, market returns, stock critical expiry date, etc.)
* Inventory Management:
- Accountable & responsible for inventory management indicators and targets for the warehouse operations (stock accuracy, site losses, training, etc..) as well as proactive in improvement actions by cooperating with relevant stakeholders (Production, Quality, Suppliers, etc..) and learning good practices on inventory management issues.
* Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Define and manage Warehouse strategy in line with the strategy of Customer Services & Logistics, business & HEINEKEN Global as well as meet customer satisfaction.
* TPM & Continuous Improvement:
- Engage warehouse shop floor staff on zero loss mindset & daily control system (DCS Board).
- Responsible as team member of W&T pillar and accountable as project leader for those improved projects assigned.
- Coaching staff using appropriate TPM tools. Ensures improvements are captured in.
* Organization & People management:
- Ensure all PDPs of direct subordinates are in place and performance management cycle is followed.
- Ensure on time & right one-to-one feedback and coaching for direct subordinates.
- Cascade & set appropriate KPIs for staff link to contribute to TPM pillar roadmap.
* Working & Thinking level:
- Education: University/Master degree in Economics/Business Administration
- Technical or Specialize knowledge:
+ Have a good knowledge of Logistic Management, Supply Chain Management.
+ Have a good knowledge of Safety & Environment standards of Logistic, ISO, Continuous Improvement…
+ Understand Commercial, Planning, Customer Service, Production, SHE impact on Warehouse and Transportation process.
- Level of initiative required / allowed:
- Decisions you can make (give examples):
+ Monitor, control Daily operation of Warehouse & Transportation.
+ Micro/macro plan of Warehouse stock & Distribution
+ Transportation and Services outsource.
+ Recruitment, Arrangement and Development employees align with Company/Section strategy, priority.
+ All Warehouse & Transportation costs within OVH, Budget
- Decisions you must consult others or your superior and/or decisions which must be referred to your superior:
+ Operational plan.
+ Approve of new transport suppliers.
+ New investment for the Depot & Warehouse.
+ Development and relocation of depots.
* Experience / skills required:
- At least 5 year experience in Supply Chain Management in foreign invested companies/FMCG companies.
- Knowledge of TPM, continues improvements of Warehouse and Transportation.
- Have a good knowledge of Logistic Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Have a good knowledge of Safety & Environment standards of Logistic, ISO…
- Strong team leadership, good overview and under high pressure.
- Good analytical thinking, strategy and decision making.
- Good communication/interpersonal and problem skills.
- Conversant in English, PC literacy and logistics management systems, continuous improvement.
* Language: English; local language.
* Working place: Heineken Brewery Hanoi, Km 15+500, Street 427, Vân Tảo Village, Thường Tín District, Hà Nội City.
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: KCN Mỹ Tho , Thành phố Mỹ Tho , Tiền Giang , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970