Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Organize and Coordinate Training Events
- Training assistants organize training events by scheduling travel arrangements, making lodging arrangements, and scheduling conference and training room time for various training events.
* Create Training Materials
- Training assistants create written and visual training materials used to guide trainees.
* Clerical Duties
- Training assistants perform office clerical duties such as organizing digital and paper files as well as copying and scanning documents.
- Design Training and Course Schedules
- Training assistants create training course schedules and training timetables.
- Write Promotional Materials
- Training assistants write newsletters and other promotional materials to market available training programs and courses.
* Greet Customers
- Training assistants greet clients who come into the office and assist in answering incoming telephone calls.
* Prepare Conference and Training Rooms
- Training assistants straighten up and restock conference and training rooms, refilling supplies, and performing light custodial tasks as needed to keep these areas clean and well-organized.
- At least Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 year experience in training with evidenced tracked record of achievements in training and people development
- Strong in inter-personality skill
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Capability of training and development
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 153 Nguyễn Cơ Thạch - Khu Đô Thị Sala, Phường An Lợi Đông , Quận 2 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970