Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Technical Support Engineer
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your technical career? Are you looking for an organization where your career can develop rapidly within a short time frame? Do you want to gain global experience and get extensive training on high-end software products and solutions?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide software support to manage customer queries, gather information and share your findings. You will be analytical and have an interest in troubleshooting and problem research; collaborating with other engineers as necessary.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Acting as the first contact point for customers, help them solve technical issues with Enterprise Security Products (ESP)
• Manage the expectations of customers as you work closely with our client’s IT system administrators and IT deployment engineers while keeping communications open until resolution
• Identify and escalate situations that require urgent attention, understand the business impact and priorities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full insurance contribution , additional healthcare insurance in labor contract
- Summer trip, year-end party, team building activities
- Company bus support at late night
Yêu cầu công việc
Skills and Competences
• Strong English skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in an understandable way
• Experience in one of the following areas: encryption technologies, LAN/WAN/MAN security concepts, risk analysis, OS/ application security concepts, identity management,...
• Knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 databases
• Ability to interact effectively with engineers and software developers is essential
• Proven analytical and problem solving-skills
• Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to multi-task and methodically track all customer interations
• Ability to succeed in a team-based as well as autonomous environment
• Strong customer service ethics, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: