Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (FBOs):
Ensure we are hiring the best possible talent by:
- Managing end to end Recruitment that includes sourcing, screening, interview scheduling & coordination, negotiating compensation packages, etc.
- Mainly focusing on culture interview, working closely with hiring managers to understand overall needs and requirements, conducting recruitment activities.
- Able to get a pool of candidate through multiple channels – references, networking, database, google, Linkedin, etc…
REPORTS TO: Talent Recruitment Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
60% Conduct Culture Interviews
1. Conduct culture interviews for all positions allocated to the job holder, ensure qualified candidates join the company. .
2. Be a employer brand ambassador towards candidates.
3. Arrange on-boarding program for successful candidates.
10% Support to recruit Officer Level
1. Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Advertise and solicit resumes from qualified candidates.
- Support to recruit officer level.
- Conduct initial and/ or culture screening interviews, both telephone and personal.
- Make hiring recommendations based upon the eligibility criteria provided.
2. Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans, recruitment process and implementation.
3. Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
4. Utilize the Internet, social and professional networking channels to identify and source candidates.
10% Recruitment events
1. Build relationship with target universities/ colleges to organize job fair, career days.
2. Maintain contact with potential candidates after events through all possible channels.
3. Execute the recruitment process with A players for company top grading.
20% Administrative task
1. Daily update recruitment dashboard.
2. Daily update feedback into interview management system.
3. In charge the administrative part of company career website.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Free gyms in California Fitness and Yoga Centers
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree, major in Human Resources Management or Business Administration is preferable.
- 1-2 years of working experience in recruitment. Fresh candidates are also welcome.
- Good interview and evaluation skills.
- Have relationship with colleges/ universities is an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills and MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Vietnamese and English.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
- Detailed-oriented, customer-service-oriented.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tòa nhà Queen Ann, 28-30-32 Lê Lai, P.Bến Thành, Quận 1; CN HN: 88 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: