Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible and Supervises the activities of the recruitment of the hospital:
o Searching and screening on the demands of recruitment
o Creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job, content and placement of job postings in all recruitment sources.
o Candidates interview arrangements
o Maintains relationships with and visits university schools, trade schools, colleges, job fairs, and related venues as part of recruiting efforts.
o Build, guide and control the implementation of the companys recruiting programs, policies, and procedures to develop and utilize various sources of potential applicants to fulfill staffing needs.
o Control the recruitment channels and recruitment information to ensure effective recruitment
o Creating, updating and revising job description to meet the required specific job duties and job requirements.
o Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work process and assignment.
o Monitoring and updating the Company’s organization chart
o Managing and updating the candidate’s database
o Preparing Offer Letter in respect of the applicants meet the requirements
o Co-ordinate with relevant department to provide for new employees such as emails, computer, stationaries, uniforms
o Capacity to build testing system and skills for candidates
o Planning and recruiting budgets
o Periodic reporting the recruitment per monthly, quarterly and annual
- Co-ordinate in building staff performance management system.
- Develops and conducts presentations and training to all levels of staff on performance appraisal systems.
- Oversees the development and implementation performance appraisal program and provides advice and recommendations to management and staff.
- Oversees the development and implementation of staff core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
- Analyzes and reports on measurement results.
- Provides support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations, identify and manage risks, and effect organizational change.
- Assist with developing and implementing staff performance improvement plans.
- Conducts assessments and gap analysis on staff skills.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, annual performance appraisals and consultation with heads of departments.
- Assists with developing training plans, identifying educational opportunities for staff development.
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions and soft skill
- Manage training budget
- Develop, customize, update training material
- Training soft skills, services knowledge.
- Coordinate with heads of departments to organize coaching programs, improvement training activities.
- Handle other assigned tasks on job demands.
Workforce Development and Succession Planning
- Assesses various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
- May assist with change management initiatives by conducting readiness assessments, job-impact analysis, and skill and capability assessments.
- Coordinate with other departments to organize evaluation activities in order to establish human resources pool and define the inheriting human resources to contribute to organization.
- Facilitates group discussions to perform gap analysis and needs assessment(s).
- Develops a strategy for knowledge transfer activities, to include planning, implementation, and training.
- Develops knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration.
- Coordinate with Recruitment and C&B team to elaborate promotion/transfer plan according to HR needs of departments. Elaborate evolution & internal promotion/transfer process.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary & monthly incentive
- Premium health insurance for employees and dependents
- Free lunch in restaurant
Yêu cầu công việc
- Five (5) years of professional human resources generalist experience
- Three (3) years of direct experience developing, implementing or evaluating performance appraisal systems, in the recruitment in the large-scale companies and hospitals.
- Experience developing employee performance measures.
- Experience providing training to managers and/or employees on performance management systems.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience developing core competencies and implementing a competency-based performance appraisal system.
- Experience with succession planning and workforce planning initiatives.
- Experience conducting KPIs and performance assessment
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
6 Bac Nam 3 St., An Phu Ward, Dist 2, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: