Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Based in FLC Samson Beach and Golf Resort long-term
• The Role of a Spa Manager is to ensure operational efficiency and building the brand.
• The Spa Manager will report directly to Spa Director or Executive on property level in line with organizational structure.
• In Charge of day to day operations of Spa, monitor adherence to spa practices such operations briefings, inventory and cost management initiatives;
• Lead observance of Best Practices and continuous refinement of spa operations, people development, brand management and financial performance.
• Upkeep/ Maintenance of spa facilities and logistics by liaising with other departments;
• Unit representation in property activities/functions in the absence of Spa Director
• Lead team in departmental and property initiated Training and Development Program to ensure quality of service;
• Role model for consistency in exhibiting brand ambassador qualities and practices including physical presentation and actions as supported by spa ethics
• Drives Spa Marketing Initiatives such as Showroom, Photo and Video shoots and spa queries
• Lead team in the implementation and meeting of set goals –individual and team
• Lead team in consistently practicing revenue maximization initiatives such as Upselling and Cross selling
• HR items: Selection and Recruitment, Staff Training, Development and Performance Management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health care insurance
- Annual Leave
- Free accommodation with food and laundry serving
Yêu cầu công việc
• Solid experience in Spa and Management skills.
• Proficiency in English Communication
• Strong inter-personality and leadership skills
• Proficiency in computer skill.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tầng 5, tòa nhà FLC Landmark, Đường Lê Đức Thọ, Mỹ Đình 2, Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: