Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The prospective employee is responsible for providing architectural leadership to envision and build the most innovative and complex solutions using current and emerging technologies for our customers, partners, and internal systems. These solutions are usually characterised as high risk, high value, high complexity, and high visibility; and are not typically not limited to a single domain.
• Drives and delivers strategy through leading technology decisions and proving expertise across multi domain solutions & offerings;
• Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares recommended practice;
• Performs risk management and architectural oversight for cross domain solutions;
• Participates in opportunity development focused on complex solutions in line with company strategy.
• Show passion for the customer through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer engagement;
• Apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecture to define appropriate customer solutions;
• Represent and deliver the full value of Microsoft technologies and services to our customer.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full insurance contribution , additional healthcare insurance in labor contract
- Summer trip, year-end party, team building activities
- Company bus support at late night
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions both internally and externally;
• Proven experience estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk for architecture;
• Deep technical knowledge in architecting solutions using Microsoft .Net;
• Deep knowledge of Cloud (Azure/AWS), ideally with experience in multiple sectors and industries;
• Demonstrated capabilities in developing an understanding of the customer business value associated with the deployment of modern business productivity, system-to-system, and end-user applications;
• Knowledge of Application Architectures including the use of cloud-based technology capabilities, Database Management, SQL/BI, application middleware and messaging architectures;
• Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and lower-level implementation by fully understanding the SDLC.
• Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: