Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Main duty:
To liaise with all of Clarks component suppliers and manufacturing partners to ensure that all deliveries of required components arrive to Clarks standard and within an agreed timeframe, so that our shoe factories can deliver quality products on time and that they have agreed capacity available to meet Clarks’ production demands.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Health care programme
- Long holiday
- Friendly working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
* Job requirement:
1. To monitor Clarks’ leather forecasts on a weekly basis ensuring that development team update Range Tracker with corrected information so that raw materials can be purchased and delivered on time from tanneries to our manufacturing partners.
2. At the start of each season, update the seasonal forecast for orders of soles, lights, toys and footbeds and liaise with suppliers and factories to ensure deliveries are made on time for production to run smoothly and to avoid any delays on delivery. Manage stock levels against plan to ensure there is no overstock at the end of each season.
3. Using the factory plan as guideline to ensure UK place purchase orders correctly on time. Check that pricing is accurate and delivery is achievable.
4. Check weekly and monthly tracking reports provided by manufacturing partners to monitor the production status of each order so that any potential problems or delays can be highlighted promptly.
5. Ensure with any Risk to supply / planning that risks (incl non production risks) are fed /communicated through to the planning management in an urgent manner.
6. To update SAP within agreed timescales after receipt confirmation from our manufacturing partners, so that orders can be monitored consistently throughout the business in the most effective manner.
7. Monitor the status of surplus materials at each manufacturing partner due to cancellations or changes to the forecast, to identify what surpluses will be available at the end of each season. Identify ways in which any surpluses can be reallocated in order to minimise any undue cost to the business.
8. Check sample invoices to ensure they are correct before being released to the UK for payment.
9. Using the forecast, factory plan to identify whether manufacturing suppliers need extra moulds for bulk. Where this is the case, manage the debit note process for any additional factory purchases to ensure these are legitimate.
10. Manage the planning for Factory Shopping as this process is managed differently to main range business
11. Liaise with manufacturing partners and Logistics team to ensure finished goods can be transported to Clarks’ warehouse or customer in most cost effective manner and in a time effective method. To ensure delivery on time and to plan.
12. manage cross divisional planning once every two weeks with manufacturing partners where factories prouce for more than one gender for Clarks, to ensure each factory has balanced plans to their available capacity
13. After order placement check if confirmation samples already approved or if price
Is correct on p.o. on weekly basis to avoid delays in production start up. Update UK
on a weekly basis
14. Work with manufacturing partners to create supplementary plans for non specified products to ensure shortest leadtimes on urgent requests or repeat orders which will not appear on original plan, so that finished shoes can be delivered promptly to meet market needs.
15. After order placement check with manufacturing partners to manage outputs
Based on current sets of bulk mould per size to maximise mould utilisation for production and minimise any additional cost
16. Organize meeting with manufacturing partners and suppliers to review whole range at beginning of each season against requested delivery on factory plan to see if any concerns need to bring up to any concerned parties
* Successful Experience:
• Well communication & written of English
• Priority for candidate can communicate both English and Chinese
• Basic computer skills like outlook, word, excel, SAP
• Awareness of shoe process
• Awareness of order process
• Ability to manage planning & process
• Ability to communicate with factories and suppliers clearly and concisely
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
* • Working location: Clarks Vietnam office in Hochiminh City
• Long holiday
• Friendly working environment
• Premium Health care programme.
• This position is opened only for local Vietnamese candidate
• Salary: Negotiation
• Only reply for Selected CV for interviewing
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
10th Floor, TNR Tower 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru street, Nguyen Thai Binh ward, District 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: