Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
ABB Vietnam is seeking Senior Supplier Quality & Development Engineer for our Small Power transformers in Power Grids division who will be responsible for quality surveillance at supplier manufacturing site. Based at Hanoi and reporting to Quality Assurance Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Supplier qualification: Ensure the supplier qualification process is fully understood and utilized and ensures the supply bases are, and remain, fully qualified and compliant.
• Supplier assessment (audit): Ensure supplier assessments (e.g. potential, scheduled, special), including assessment reporting and findings (major, minor or opportunities for improvement) are scheduled, executed and followed-up.
• Supplier development: Ensure required supplier development processes are established, understood and executed to develop and support suppliers to secure ABB requirements are met.
• Coaching & Mentoring skills: Capable to coach & mentor other SQEs. Works with SCM management as needed to develop standard supply base management and quality training materials for local implementation.
• Interface with other organizations and teams: The role requires close cooperation with responsible buyers, Supplier Development Engineers (SDEs), Category Team Leaders (CTLs) Operational Excellence, Sustainability & Compliance and R&D/Engineering, and Projects, among others. Represents the global division or global BU in the BF-SCM global quality network (as applicable).
• Supplier performance monitoring: Monitors and reports supplier performance (KPIs), quality issues and development actions. Supports conformance to ABB quality metrics.
• Process and system utilization: Ensure full and appropriate utilization of Pro-Supply and other SCM tools according to global SCM/Quality procedures. Ensures full utilization of local system for reporting, monitoring and disposition of quality, on time delivery (OTD) and compliance. Ensures supplier quality cost is reported according to ABB procedure.
• Quality projects: Completes special quality projects, as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Được đào tạo chuyên nghiệp trong môi trường trong / ngoài nước
- Được hưởng các chế độ theo quy định Luật lao động, quy chế Công ty
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Graduate in Engineering in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
Experience: minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar manufacturing industry.
- Specific knowledge: specialized knowledge in transformers, transformer testing, installation and power systems & Quality management systems (ISO 9001; Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor certificate)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills: Familiar with Lean Six Sigma/ 8D/ Root cause analysis methodologies
- Good english communication, computer skills & excellent excel & presentation skills; Ability to work independently and structurally. Good teamworking and management skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Km09, National Highway 1A, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: