Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- As a Senior Site Administrator and Document Controller you will be reporting directly to the Construction Project Manager for all related tasks and are expected to lead, direct, and control all administrative and document related tasks on the construction site.
- You are responsible for implementing and leading administrative processes on the construction site, providing summary reports, maintaining and updating electronic file systems, distribution of documents in a timely manner, and ensuring accuracy of all documentation
- Providing administrative support for the construction site coordinating with the project Team and contractors employed on the Project, to ensure all documents are kept in the right place and in the right file archive.
- Manage commercial and technical documents associated with the construction works, ensuring soft copies of all documents are shared with the head office, for record keeping
- Organize, track and maintain project related files, drawings, materials and correspondence in both physical and digital forms, ensuring documents are distributed among the people involved
- Set up logs related to all documents including but not limited to: instructions, change orders, variations, non-conforming notices, correspondence, requests for approvals, inspections and information.
- Assist the Site Based Team with file reviews, organizing files in accordance with the data management systems, scanning hard-copy files and reports and uploading the electronic files to databases and digital libraries.
- Collate completed designs and manuals
- Perform regular audits to ensure that all documents are properly filed and distributed
- Ensure high confidentiality of all proprietary information as it relates to the business, projects and developments.
- Liaise with Operations Team for provision of handover of as-built information, drawings, manuals and other information relating to the completed development
- Provide the first point of contact at the construction site for staff, neighbors and inspectors
- Assist with Health and Safety Coordination for the site
- Receive all deliveries to the Site and/or coordinating deliveries with Construction Manager/Project Manager
- Ensuring all purchases are tracked and coded appropriately, (expense reports, supply requisitions, budgets) by tracking and preparing regular reports on project expenditures and cost accounting including accuracy, approvals and payments. Work in close collaboration with Head Office personnel to maintain paper-flow to and from departments such as purchasing, payroll, accounts payable, the operations team and or other.
- Other secretarial and administrative tasks as required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with Company Policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- Working requirements will be discussed during interview.
Địa điểm làm việc: Dự án Nam Phát (Fusion) - Đường Trường Sa, phường Hòa Hải, quận Ngũ Hành Sơn, Đà Nẵng
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
7th Floor, Vincom Center Đồng Khởi, 72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TP. HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: