Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
You will be empowering data-driven decision making in the full lifecycle of product development. You will partner directly with product teams to size opportunities, design experiments, guide feature development, and build tools for the broader team to leverage. You will report to the Product Manager.
* As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performing detailed market and user research to learn about our customers
- Performing quantitative analysis using data extracted from analytics tools
- Applying an analytical approach to all your data gathering and interpretation work
- Using data querying languages to query data sets
- Producing & presenting your findings to key stakeholders including information documents, charts and graphs
- Collaborating with cross-functional groups including Product, Operations and Engineering to identify key product opportunities
- Analyzing key listener metrics to drive product decisions
- Using your research to build policies and SOPs that increase team performance
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance.
- A relevant university degree
- Experience working with analytics and BI tools
- Fluency in data querying languages such as SQL, Python & R.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional working environment
- An organised and analytical approach to work
- A collaborative team player
- Strong focus on delivering insights that will lead to action
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- English language to a good standard.
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 9, 189/2 Giảng Võ, Phường Cát Linh, Quận Đống đa, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970