Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reporting: Chief Accountant & Finance Director
To assist the Chief Accountant in all aspects of accounting operations, ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations.
To be responsible for maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
To assist the Cost Control Manager in all aspects of control cost and budget.
Includes but not limited to the following:
Accounting Management and Taxation
Manage daily accounting operations
Implement and maintain the accounting system and accounting software to be suitable with the operation of the company
Prepare financial statements including profit & loss, balance sheet, and all tax reports
Work with the Tax Agency to ensure that the company operates according to Vietnam Tax Law
Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations, journal entries and account closing (on the monthly / quarterly and yearly basis)
Assist in performing Cash Flow estimation and treasury monitoring
Assist in monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting (local & HQ) within required deadlines.
Assist in auditing activities providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
Implement cost accounting processes and procedures for projects, ensuring processes are properly being followed.
Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded. Perform project costing related reporting to Project Manager on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
Track and monitor cost expense for accuracy, ensure monthly accruals are properly adjusted to properly reflect business requirements.
Assist in annual budget preparation
Perform training and supervision of accounting staff
Perform any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time due to business needs
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- WE OFFER THE 13rd MONTH + PERFORMANCE BONUS
- Medical Insurance
- 15 Days Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor in Finance or Accounting
• A minimum of 05 years working experience in a similar role
• Excellent analytical skills with a high level attention to detail in order to review and critically analyse reporting and identify/correct discrepancies
• Excellent ability to review accounting and financial reporting and make recommendations to the manager
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to be hands-on in training staff on business accounting principles
• Excellent working knowledge of accounting principles and business compliance
• Excellent knowledge of accounting software applications
• Excellent knowledge of excel
• Good command of English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
R801, 8th floor Capital Tower, 109 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: