Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as a Sales Trainer means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be accountable for supervising the sales progress against targets/objectives set by management team.
If you are inspired to join us, and if you have the essential qualities, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Training: Deliver training programs, mainly advanced training and leader training.
- Planning: Collaborate with Sales Channels Management in planning training activities in the assigned area on the monthly basis.
- Supervision: Supervise training activities (Active ratio, training days, compliance, training attendance…) in the assigned area and the performance of Associate trainers in assigned area.
- Supports: Provide strong support to sales activities (GP, BOP, Pru Day…) together with Sales-force and to other assigned tasks. Provide support to associate trainers in assigned area via communication, coaching, training for them
- Internal & external relationships: Maintain solid & effective collaboration relevant department and Partners in the assigned area.
- Any other tasks if assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 20 annual leave
- Intensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
Mandatory: University/college Graduate
Advantage: Major in Education, Law, Marketing, Economics, Business Administration
Mandatory: at least 2-year working experience in Sales or Training/Education.
Advantage: Experience in Life Insurance is an advantage
Knowledge and skill set:
- Good knowledge on sales, marketing, insurance, teaching methodology
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge on training management and life insurance
- Fluent English is an advantage
- Familiar with PC literate, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Mature, self-confident, sociable
- Positive working attitude and able to influence others
Working condition (if any): Willing to travel (10-15 days/month)
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: