Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Plan & oversee business development efforts for OYO in assigned areas / clusters with a goal to on-board
high-quality budget hotels on to OYO network.
• Identify new hotels that meet OYO standards in terms of location, pricing, infrastructure quality, owner
willingness etc. and pitch OYO’s partnership proposal.
• Negotiate OYO’s commercial agreement with interested hotels and sign-up rooms.
• Strengthen relationship with existing hotel owners & other relevant stakeholders.
• Collaborate with other teams in OYO such as operations, marketing, pricing, customer support, finance
etc. to ensure smooth functioning of hotels on day-to-day basis
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International Health Care Package (e) Rapid Career Advancement (f) On-site Language Classes
- Other remunerations/interests: subject to company regulations (to be advised during interview)
- Attractive salary
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 2 years of high quality experience in sales or business development.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to structure / negotiate large and complex business deals.
• Mature, professional and has ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients.
• High degree of ownership, roll-up-your-sleeve attitude & willingness to get task completed.
• Comfortable working in cross-functional setups requiring the candidate to collaborate with multiple
teams locally as well as globally.
• Local market knowledge is a must.
• Relevant experience in hospitality industry is an advantage.
• Experience in early-stage startup environments preferred.
• Competitive salary and bonus.
• Young and dynamic working environment.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: