Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Performs regular assessments of the operation’s strategic market and industry position to ascertain long-term viability, competitive strengths and weaknesses, and strategic/tactical opportunities.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of fiscal budgets and producing maximum revenue for the division. Make sound operating decisions that affect both short-term and long-term revenue maximization and profitability for Almaz Phu Quoc.
• Oversees daily operations, promotes new and return business by providing efficient and 5 star food & beverage service.
• Establishes and implements business plans for the food & beverage department and ensures all financial and qualitative goals are achieved.
• Reviews daily and weekly departmental reports to control food and beverage product and labor costs. Takes appropriate action to maintain/reduce operating costs without affecting the quality of food and beverage or service.
• Ensures that a quality guest services program is maintained within established departmental policies and procedures
• Evaluates employee performance through operational audits to improve food and beverage service
• Reviews and acts upon, when appropriate, guest comment cards and other forms of guest evaluation correspondence.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Working location base in Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
• Bachelor degree in Hotel/Business Administration is preferred.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• At least 3 years of management experience in a creative and high quality food and beverage environment that offers varied styles, ambiance a product offering.
• A proven track record of maintaining quality levels and for co-creating and co-developing new food and beverage products and services for the purpose of maintaining, attracting and creating additional consumer food and beverage market demand.
• A person with the analytical and creative ability to understand opportunities articulate and create a business rationale for unique and profitable initiatives that can be duplicated across the companies varied locations is desired.
• Technical in-depth knowledge of fine foods and wine.
• Excellent technical skills in the culinary arts.
• A strong leader and a demonstrated winner who quickly inspires confidence and gains respect from subordinates, partners, and competitors.
• Strong leadership qualities, excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, and superior decision-making and problem-solving skills. Excellent oral and written communication and public relations skills.
• A passion for customer service and quality; experience in developing employee selection, training and motivation approaches are expected.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: