Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are hiring in our Ho Chi Minh office in Vietnam.
Project Manager, HCMC office
Blacktree is a global and rapidly growing private equity and venture capital. We are seeking for an experienced Project Manager (PM) to lead many projects of the company. The PM is required to oversee the full project cycle from original concept through to final implementation. At this stage, the PM will focus primarily on a major project in e-commerce area. The Project Manager will report directly to the CEO of the Blacktree.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects from initial concepts.
• Prepare the budget for the project and manage that budget alongside implementation period
• Work closely with agency to get the right interface and structure of the platform which will suit the customer journey best.
• Building the logistics and payment system for the platform
• Team up with marketing agencies to develop and implement the marketing plan
• Ensure that all tasks are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps
• Reporting and escalate to management as needed
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive and attractive salary, Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Medical and Accident Healthcare Insurance program -
Yêu cầu công việc
• Having three years proven working experience as a project manager, especially in ecommerce area.
• Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
• A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field. Master degree in project management in foreign university or Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent is a plus
• Ability to self-manage and work autonomously
• Occasional travel overseas may be a requirement of this role.
• A true multi-tasker is essential
• Excellent problem solving, decision-making and leadership capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Many opportunities for personal and professional growth
• Medical and Accident Healthcare Insurance program
• Competitive and attractive salary
How to apply
Kindly summit resumes to VietnamWorks in MS word with the following info:
• Current and expected salary
• Reason for leaving
• Notice period and starting time
• Recent photo
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
126 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: