Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Trung học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Understanding and following SDL’s linguistic processes and procedures.
• Understanding and following the specific processes of each client.
• Managing terminology effectively.
• Using the translation tools.
• Linguistic checking of Desktop Publishing output.
• Linguistic testing of software, help and websites, if necessary.
• Proofreading of documents, if necessary.
• Acting as Lead translator to ensure a better communication and planning of the linguistic aspects of one or several accounts.
• Providing full linguistic support for your colleagues.
• Using the timesheet and work scheduling systems efficiently.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary: 8-12Milions Gross
• Punctual allowance
• On-line training course
• Multinational work environment
• Competitive package
• Working with professional translators
• Learn & Work on CAT tools & localization process
• Health & Life insurance
• Yearly medical check up
• Five-days work week
• Yearly company outing
• Culture activities
• 12-days annual leave (it will be increased depending on years of work with us)
If you really want to get the Challenge, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject [Asian Trust-0119] Project Coordinator – Your name
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
• Excellent communication in English and writing
• Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
• Hands-on experience with project management tools
• Qualification in Business Administration or related field
• Working location: Dist 7
(We will provide tools & process training, follow by on-the-job training to you)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
79/6 Hoàng Văn Thái, Tân Phú, Quận 7, Tp. HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: