Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Develop and/or review study materials and tools, including but not limited to Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), assessment tools, intervention manual, data collection system, training materials for TIM sites.
• Participate in Intervention Mapping, Tailored Intervention Mapping.
• Provide training for governmental staffs working in HIV testing sites of SNaP intervention and technical aspects of the study implementation.
• Make plan and provide specific training for TIM sites
• Make plan and coordinate study initiation at TIM sites
• Make plan and coordinate operation of TIM central implementation team
• Make plan and coordinate study implementation at TIM sites
• Provide technical assistant for TIM sites in delivering SNaP intervention, choosing appropriate implementation strategies and collecting data.
• Monitor progress of TIM sites
• Provide booster training for TIM sites if needed
• Provide quality assurance for activities at TIM sites and collected data, query the collected data.
• Review and rate quality of counselling sessions
• Generate report per request from PIs and Research Manager
• Prepare budget estimate of study activities and prepare payment documents to submit to finance department to process payment.
• Support IM and Evaluation teams when needed or requested by Research Manager
• Perform other tasks per requests of Research Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Các chế độ phúc lợi xã hội như: BHYT, BHXH, BH thất nghiệp theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc năng động, chuyên nghiệp
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor of Public Health or higher
• At least 7 years of experience working in public health. Having experience in conducting research study is an advantage.
• Good level of proficiency in English
• Have experience in HIV counselling
• Good at data quality assurance; data management; quantitative analysis and MS Office – will be tested.
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Able to work in team or independently
• Respect the difference; be careful, trustworthy and responsible at work
• Willing to travel frequently (about 30% of time)
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
Deadline of Application: 16 February 2019
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Yen Hoa Health Clinic, Lot E2, Duong Dinh Nghe street
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: