Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will:
1. Be responsible for portfolio management and strategy:
a. Build codes in SAS or Analytic Client to automate the conversion of raw data into business information
b. Deliver mandatory local and regional reporting as well as assisting on ad-hoc portfolio action analysis.
c. Develop monitoring strategy for new policy changes/ business initiatives to ensure no potential risk
d. Provide Loan Impairment reporting though review and forecasting exercises.
e. Design and develop programs to validate and monitor the effectiveness of advanced decision models
f. Support initiative to build the wealthy unsecured portfolios via cross sell, balance build, line managements, and other Triad strategies.
g. Provide analysis to highlight any areas of concern or emerging trends in term of deteriorated credit quality or reduced profitability across all RBWM products.
2. Represent as country SME in portfolio and reporting projects such as IFRS9, BASEL II, system automation projects, etc
a. Manage projects from end to end process
b. Coordinate with local and regional stakeholders to execute and deliver the project timeline.
3. Monitor systems and enhancements by:
a. Coordinate various projects such as system enhancement (AAPS, WHIRL, TRIAD, etc) on local host
b. Participate in end to end User Acceptance Test for any release or change to lending decision engine, originating systems, and initiating automation processes within RBWM Risk.
c. Support the enhancement of system infrastructure such as lending decision engines, scoring engines, etc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages.
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 1-3 years experience in consumer credit risk, financial/business analysis, portfolio management or project management
• Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
• Knowledge and understanding of financial services preferred
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: