Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Perform Sales and Delivery Order Management tasks.
• Contribute to the development of customer relationships through proactive customer communication related to order management e.g. product availability, order status and delivery tracking.
• Manage Master Data maintenance process to ensure effective order management (Coordinate Master Data maintenance by raising request for maintenance of ship-to-party and bank code; Maintenance of new article creation).
• Handle customer complaints via Non-conformance Management (NCM) system; actively communicate status, investigation results, corrective actions to customer and ensure on time closure for non-product quality related complaints; capture customer expectations / requirement and feedback to BU / Functions.
• Support the implementation of business rules related to customer order management process.
• Provide order status report related to customer service’s activities in a timely manner and monitor customers order placement against sale forecast (for Stock sale).
• Capture market intelligence from daily interaction with customers and share with the business as appropriate.
• Contribute to further development of customer care organization in Asia Pacific, fostering a culture of customer focus in the team.
• Maintain a safe and healthy working environment by following the companys EHS Policy and requirements and report any unsafe conditions and behavior, including near miss and incident, to immediate superior.
• Additional tasks within Customer Service team:
- Provide efficient back-up to team-mates;
- Take up additional responsibilities upon assignment by team-lead/department head
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Heathcare plan
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree in Foreign Trade, Economics or other equivalent qualifications.
• Two years of relevant experience in Customer Service and or Supply Chain in MNCs with international operations. Experience in Chemical industry is advantage.
• Knowledge & experience of Import and Export documentation, Incoterms (official rules for the interpretation of trade terms), customs regulation and practices.
• Good command of English, Mandarin and computer skills (MS. Office).
• Knowledge of SAP Sales & Distribution module is preferred.
• Competencies required: Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively, Collaborate for Achievement, Develop Self & Others.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
12 Tu Do Blvd, Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: