Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Market Conduct Senior Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to manage the activities carried out by the Market Conduct function of the department. This function deals with the distribution channels on market and ethical conduct matters.
On-going monitoring related to Sales Conduct:
- Identify market conduct risk areas through monitoring key compliance risk indicators; analysis of sale reports and detect findings that are aligned with business risks
- Develop KCRIs for PVA to demonstrate that the risk areas are monitored on a regular basis
- Identify potential mis-selling risks; shortcoming in controls, providing suggestions for preventing mass violation and decreasing financial loss
- On-going review of agent fraud detection MIS; identify irregular trends and provide compliance advice to strengthen internal controls and/or improve operating procedures
- Develop exception report and transfer exception cases to Investigation team for investigation.
- Ensure continuous engagement with distribution channel heads on matters relating to the training and education of market conduct standards
- Training and educating the Distribution Force to increase their awareness and responsibilities in ethical and professional conduct
- Develop preventive and detective controls on sales force violations
Support the Sales Force Disciplinary Panel in the setting of disciplinary policy and appeals process
- Review the relevance of market conduct guidelines and appropriateness of sanctions against the sale force;
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in setting Disciplinary Policy for sales channel; Ensure the Matrix is updated when there is a change or at least annually;
- Develop TOR for the Sale Force Disciplinary Panel; Ensure the TOR is updated when there is a change or at least annually;
Lead, supervise and guide Market Conduct team
- Develop key competencies of Market Conduct team
- Provide opportunities for cross functional exposure/training
Others: to be assigned by Department Head and/or Company’s top management (if any).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in economics or business administration, accounting & auditing; Certified Fraud Examiner and Knowledge of life insurance or financial services industry is a big plus
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in compliance/audit, Work experience in law enforcement body is an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in both VNM & English.
- Responsive and service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal clients.
- Sound and practical business judgment.
- Interpersonal skills as well as problem solving skills.
- High sense of responsibility, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Strong analytical skills.
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: