Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
IDH is currently looking for candidates for the position of Manufacturing Program Manager to support the development and implementation of Manufacturing Program in Vietnam. The position will work closely with a diverse group of stakeholders, including the Vietnam government (relevant ministries), private sector (brands, factories, industry associations), civil society, and technical experts in the Vietnam manufacturing, including apparel and footwear industry to initiate, and coordinate efforts around creating a sustainable system of manufacturing in the country, and to demonstrate the industry can become a positive catalyst for sustainable development.
The position, based in Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi, will report to IDH Vietnam Country Director and technically report to IDH Senior Program Manager based in the Netherlands.
1. Program coordination
• Responsible for overall coordination of manufacturing program in Vietnam including the existing apparel program in Vietnam and ensure targeted results and impact in the development and implementation of the program at field level with support and guidance from IDH headquarter.
• Supports the planning process, implementation and monitoring of the program
2. Stakeholder management and networking
• Manage and support private sector and donor engagement
• Maintain contacts with partners and stakeholders with existing program on apparel and develop new partnerships, especially within Vietnam.
• Responsibility for working on the maintenance and expansion of the IDH network and donor base, supporting colleagues doing similar work and contributing to the further strategic development of IDH.
3. Manufacturing program development
• Contribute constructively to strategic annual planning
• Identify the engagement opportunities with private partners in manufacturing sector in Vietnam such as sustainable industrial parks, electronics, furniture processing, and reduced use of plastic bags used in manufacturing, etc.
• Support in development of manufacturing program in Vietnam up to 2030.
4. Fund raising
• Conduct a donor mapping analysis to identify the potential donors to support the scaling of sustainable development of the manufacturing sector in Vietnam.
• Support IDH Vietnam to develop funding proposals to support the sustainable manufacturing sector in Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Under companys policy
Yêu cầu công việc
Candidates will be selected on the basis of key criteria:
• Good general knowledge and understanding of Vietnamese manufacturing industry.
• Strong track record and background in environmental and/or social sustainability and an ability to articulate an understanding of both domestic and international requirements
• Strong project management skills and a minimum of 10 years in management positions
• At least 5 years-experience on manufacturing sustainability working for an international retailer/company
• Able to manage programs with a diverse group of stakeholders with an inclusive attitude, defining common goals and implementing actions
• Able to oversee field level implementation issues and resolve conflict
• Fluent in Vietnamese and English
• Experience with program management
• Familiarity with the manufacturing supply chain (e.g. apparel and footwear industry)
• Some experience in raising funds
• Works to achieve agreed objectives and is accountable for meeting or exceeding them
• Demonstrated ability in team working.
Terms and conditions
The successful applicant will be offered a consultancy contract for one year with competitive remuneration, but with very high possibility to extend. IDH offers a challenging position with opportunities for growth within an enthusiastic and passionate team and as an IDH team member you can contribute to positive global change.
*How to apply
Interested candidates should send their CV/resume and application letter (in English), explaining your interest and capabilities for the position, to Ms. Iris van Oort, HR Officer via VietnamWorks
IDH, The Sustainable Trade Initiative
Arthur van Schendelstraat 500,
3511 MH Utrecht
P.O. Box 1241, 3500 BE UTRECHT, The Netherlands
IDH Vietnam Office
Room 401, B1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound
No. 298 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
16 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: