Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Đại học
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- The Manager MANUFACTURING GUNZETAL (VIET NAM) LIMITED is responsible to:
- Ensure steady flow of manufacturing activities, produce the right product, in the right quality, quantity and at the right time.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of direct reports and group/department to ensure a quality product is produced safely, in time for delivery, and within budgeted costs.
- Manufacturing Manager has the responsibility for determining the best and most efficient uses of the available resources, including equipment and labor, to meet Manufacturing goals.
- The personnel is also responsible to create and lead a team that delivers optimum, customer satisfaction by establishing and meeting safety, quality, cost and efficiency goals within the manufacturing process.
* Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Manufacturing Department scheduling, Manufacturing control, quality control and output
- Initiate, recommend, investigate, troubleshoot and provide solutions and actions to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformitys relating to the products, process and quality
- In charge of the workshops daily output requirements and operational efficiency
- Collaborates with respective teams in timely resolving quality issues in Manufacturing and development areas according to GUNZETAL (VIET NAM) LIMITED Group standards in order to achieve quantity and delivery objectives, and drive improvement results.
- Frequently visit the factories to be in direct contact with the products and identify potential quality risks.
- Setting up product manufacturing processes in order to analyze risk factors using statistical data’s to prevent from quality problems.
- Oversea quality team in analyzing product returns and provide correctives and consistent solutions.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process, setting processing variables, observing. ontrol points and equipment, monitoring personnel and resources, studying methods, implementing cost reductions, developing reporting procedures and systems, facilitating, corrections to malfunctions within process control points, initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Drive to achieve Manufacturing Planning through work arrangement and scheduling, establish priorities, resolving problems and reporting results of the processing flow.
- Accomplish manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Also involved in initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain product and work quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control and personnel requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment maintenance, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing Manufacturing performance records and data for better planning.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources, maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- At least Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Management or equivalent.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese or Chinese.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the related field is required with a minimum of 3 years in managerial functions.
- Specialized in Manufacturing / Manufacturing Operations or equivalent
. - Good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Required skills: SAP software & MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.). For MS Excel, able use advanced formula, filtering function and sorting
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and to prioritize and manage
- Knowledge on textile and spinning, winding plus measuring equipment would be an added advantage - with at least 2 years at supervisory level, have experience in COLOR of fabric, thread, yarn in DYEING INDUSTRY
- Solid knowledge of Manufacturing procedures, operations regulations, applications and related technologies COLOR of fabric, thread, yarn in DYEING INDUSTRY
- Detail oriented and independent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong managerial and communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Able to coach Manufacturing team members and other teams to provide the right quality guidance.
- Competency in ISO process, Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management or other quality management system
- Prefer employee willing to work in VSIP II-A, Binh Duong province
- All applications MUST include detailed CV with Current salary, Expected Salary & Date of start work
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Số 20 VSIP II-A, đường số 32, khu công nghiệp Việt Nam - Singapore II-A, Xã Tân Bình , Thị trấn Bắc Tân Uyên , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970