Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City, reporting to Head, Design Management.
This position is responsible for the full spectrum of landscape & infra design matters in respect of CFLD’s city & residential development projects in Vietnam and report to Head, Design Management and seek direction and approval from Singapore Headquarters Design Head with regards to all landscape and infra design issues.
• Coordinate with the internal design team which is comprised of design project managers, architects, MEP and C&S professionals
• Coordinate external landscape & infra design consultants (Landscape includes Hardscape & Softscape, Signage, Lighting, etc.) during the design process to meet quality, time and cost requirements
• Able to bring innovative & valuable landscape design to add value to products for the developer and buyer which is market recognized
• Manage the design process from initial concept, through schematic design management approval, detailed design, tender and through construction to ensure design intent and principles are upheld in final product
• Strong in communication, coordination and execution ability, push consultants to finish their scope on time/in budget and to be an authority in design at the regional management level
• Manage design in terms of constructability and cost and value add, not just aesthetics and concept by managing the shop drawing, RFI and RVO review process during the construction stage
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors of Landscape Architecture degree from a recognized university and accredited institution.
• 5-8 years’ experience in a top design consultancy with the last 2 years within a top 5 Vietnamese developer.
• Good knowledge of local planting materials and strong understanding of the consultants, contractors, plant suppliers and their resources.
• Experience working in a design team through all stages of landscape & infra design and construction and at least 2 completed project cycles (concept to completion)
• Experience focusing on landscape design for residential – luxury landed house and apartment, and mixed use.
• Self-driven, proactive and results-oriented
• Willing and able to be hands-on to complete assigned tasks
• Must be able to sketch by hand or computer to quickly communicate ideas, details and concepts
• Software savvy – AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop & etc.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with various stakeholders
• Primary language is English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Unit 701_702, 7th Floor, Kumho Asiana Plaza Building, 39 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: