Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
As the worlds largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Are you interested in this position? Apply now at: https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1919334/MFG-Operations-Manager/
As a MFG Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, ensure an inclusive work environment, develop employees, and manage performance.
- Supervise the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assess personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Manage overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Plan and schedule daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices. Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
- Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
- Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should meet our expectation as below:
- Bachelor degree in the engineering field of Mechatronics/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Industrial Management or equivalent experience
- Proficient in English communication
- Employee motivation, strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Can work on SHIFT (12 hours/day, 4 days/week)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for our Recruitment process. Thank you for your reading
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: