Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Plan & perform audit works, and draft & set scope of works for audit programs.
• Identify audit methods, select sampling techniques to be used in auditing works.
• Give suggestions to internal audit staff and review if the scope of works is adequate and correct.
• Report progress and urgent issues of audit works such as fraud cases or misappropriation of the organization’s assets.
• Survey activities and audit assignments in order to improve the operation processes and the adequacy & efficiency of internal controls.
• Identify system controls that are significant to audit works.
• Perform assigned works in accordance with audit programs approved by the Audit Manager.
• Prepare auditing documents to summarize audit findings, evidences and recommendations for the Audit Manager.
• Prepare audit working paper to record the audit task performed as well as filing internal audit file.
• Clear queries raised by Internal Audit Manager after reviewing audit working paper.
• Continuously practice and develop self-competencies.
• Drafting Internal audit reports.
• Following up status of draft report until final settlement.
• Checking the implementation of audit recommendation after the internal audit report was issued.
• About 60% of the time will perform the internal audit job outside the Company at the Company’s affiliates.
• About 40% of the time will prepare audit document/procedure, following up issues and issuance of internal audit reports at the Company office.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, Performance Bonus, attractive salary, yearly increase salary, incentive commision
- Health care Insurance, good working environment, long job stability
- Training, promotion, career parth
Yêu cầu công việc
Bachelor Degree or MBA in Auditing or Accounting or Finance
Minimum 4-years’ experience in auditing works
• Mature personality.
• Ability to build and maintain an effective working relationship with a wide variety of people.
• Time management skills.
• Result-focused, responsible, motivated.
• Fluency in English (speaking, listening, reading, writing).
• Good at Microsoft office (Word, Power point, Excel).
• Good analytical and interpersonal skill.
• Self-motivated and self-starter, independent, proactive, able to work well in a team environment.
• Be able to travel for business trip 2 weeks /month (around Vietnam)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
19th Floor, Me Linh Point Tower,2 Ngo Duc Ke, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: