Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Name of the position: Human Resources Business Partner
• Department/Section: Human Resources Division
• Report to: Human Resources Business Partner Manager
• Work Location: Ho Chi Minh City
• Job level: Experienced (Non - Management)
• Experience: 2 - 3 Years
• Salary: Competitive
• Age: 25 - 32
• Job type : Permanent
* Job Description
• Coordinate with HRBP Manager and Business Unit to identify staffing needs
• Determine selection criteria
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews and performing reference checks.
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
• Lead employer branding initiatives
• Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
• Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
• Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
• Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
• Addressing any employment relations issues.
• Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Mức lương cạnh tranh
- Cơ hội thăng tiến, đào tạo
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp
Yêu cầu công việc
* Job Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree (refer in Human Resource Management, Law, Business Administration or related majors)
• Have at least 2 - 3 years of working experiences as recruiter (especially in Banking & Finance, Executive Search Service or FMCG industries)
• Good command in both Vietnamese and English.
• Eager for learning and challenging.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High integrity and responsibility.
• Well organized, proactive with positive attitude.
• Good computer skills (World, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Competitive salary and attractive benefits packages.
• Salary review
• Professional environment with foreigners.
• Health Insurance
• Travel opportunities
• Training opportunities
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tòa nhà Flemington, 184 lê Đại Hành Q11, Tphcm
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: