Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Job Summary
• The Head of Partnership Development play a key role in researching, analyzing the digital, fintech market and other B2B to identify partnership opportunities
• He/she takes ownership of developing a digital partner network and works with stakeholders across the Company to ensure maximizing value of partnership aligning with the Company strategies. The portfolio includes, but not limited to, e-commerce businesses, digital financial service providers, real estate floors, travel platforms, etc.
• He/she coordinates with Head of Digital Marketing to play leader role to follow up effectiveness of partner channels to maximize opportunity of acquisition conversion.
• Identify and exploit opportunities and delivering projects in contribution to business with digital and innovation strategies including digital lead generation, co-marketing and on-the-go rewards
• Proactively develop digital partnerships and ongoing relationship to maximize effectiveness of network built
• Structure, negotiate and execute digital partnership deals taking the lead on certain deals and supporting the Head of Customer Experience, Brand & Communication on other non-digital deals
• Actively lead the team to leverage partnership thru programs, products to contribute to company’s acquisition goal
• Work collaboratively with relevant business stakeholders across the Company to drive forward new opportunities in innovation way
• Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption technologies where appropriate
• Be an escalation point for issues within projects that require stakeholder communication.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Additional health insurance
- 3 days sick leave with pay without doctor certificate besides 16 days annual leave per year
Yêu cầu công việc
* Job Requirements
1. Education background
- University Graduated
2. Minimum Experience
- 05 years working experience in Business Development in both financial service sector and digital business
- Minimum 05 year experience in leadership role
3. Knowledge, Competencies, Skills
- A network of existing relationships with leading digital businesses, and an understanding of their strategic interests.
- Communication and influencing skills will be exceptional and always deliver a positive outcome, even where conversations are challenging.
- Aggressive and proactive sales skill
- Can develop plans and take through to action – engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing, process etc.
- Ability to inspire team members and self-motivate
- Strong analytical skills and intellectual rigor applied to decision making, and the ability to think strategically about complex issues, and to solve problems to unlock opportunities partner organizations
- The ability to work well under pressure, to project manage competing priorities and the ability to get things done quickly at high quality
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Ho Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: