Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Our Client, a Japanese company, is looking for Sales Manager Position.
As a Sales Manager, the jobholder will manage and oversee the profitability of business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals and manage selling cost. Your responsibility including:
- Be in charge of preparing yearly budget, as well as strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Defining key dealers or partners and develop new markets.
- Cooperating with HR department in recruiting and training and developing teams members; with the marketing team to approach customers and understand the performance of the dealers and accounts as well as understand market trends of the business and competitors.
- Leading a sales team, ensure that sales teams are motivated and focused on the companys strategic goals.
- Working with functional departments to set up or revise sales policies including selling policy, selling tools, sales call management.
- Reporting directly to The board of Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive package and Performance bonus
- Paid leave as per company policy
- Pay raise
Yêu cầu công việc
An ideal candidate should have an excellent sales track record as well as planning, strong leadership within FMCG or Financial industry.
Furthermore, you need to possess:
- Dynamic personality
- People management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: