Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success.
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers.
- Suggestion of hiring performances.
- Coordinate all operations.
- Lead promotional activities for the event.
- Supervise all event coordinators.
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event.
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team.
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing.
- Hire, train, and educate staff on proper event procedures.
- Make the proposal, concept and ideas for events and activities for performers and artists.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Empire Care 24/7
- Bữa ăn trong ca làm việc
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good communicating
- Communicate in English
- Good looking, well groomed, Creative thinking
- Trustworthy, Hard Working, Organize
- Have experience in Big Event (Countdown, New Year Eve...)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
614 Bis, Lạc Long Quân, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: