Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Create a framework and procedures for the monitoring and evaluation of study activities.
• Define the key study performance indicators, clarifying study information needs.
• Collaborate with TIM and IM officers to determine ways to properly organize, document and capture study progress.
• Support TIM and IM officers in reviewing the data collection system to help identify potential modifications.
• Develop and/or revise tools and data collection procedures (ex. study performance tracking, indicators, data flow chart, evaluation plan)
• Make plan for the evaluation team
• Implement evaluation activities and monitor the study performance indicators throughout the lifetime of the study.
• Closely supervise the study progress in order to advise strategies to increase program performances and results.
• Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses of existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
• Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected and to verify the accuracy of reported data.
• Support TIM and IM officers to ensure that data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Make plan and coordinate post 24 month qualitative interviews
• Support Research Manager in reviewing reports of TIM and IM teams to ensure quality of the reports.
• Generate report per request from PIs and Research Manager
• Prepare budget estimate of study activities and prepare payment documents to submit to finance department to process payment.
• Support TIM and IM teams when needed or requested by Research Manager
• Perform other tasks per requests of Research Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Các chế độ phúc lợi xã hội như: BHYT, BHXH, BH thất nghiệp theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc năng động, chuyên nghiệp
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor of Public Health or higher
• At least 5 years of experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation.
• Good level of proficiency in English
• Good at data quality assurance; data management; quantitative analysis and MS Office – will be tested.
• Have experience in qualitative work
• Able to design M&E tools, surveys, data system and evaluations
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
• Able to work in team or independently
• Respect the difference; be careful, trustworthy and responsible at work
• Willing to travel frequently (most of time)
Salaries and Benefits: Competitive salary
Deadline of Application: 16 February 2019
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Yen Hoa Health Clinic, Lot E2, Duong Dinh Nghe street
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: