Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 1 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organizations strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
- Proven experience as assistant director or other similar position
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and quality standards
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Fluent English
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Đường số 1 - KCN Long Thành , Huyện Long Thành , Đồng Nai , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970