Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
SHOEfabrik operates a sophisticated full-service footwear production business model, with bespoke solutions for each individual client. This approach means that we can manage the process in as much or as little detail as the customer needs, from the very initial brief through to mass production order shipment.
Our state of the art regional headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam are fully equipped with a multitude of innovative solutions to ensure we are always producing exceptional quality, highly functional performance footwear. Our multiple award-winning international team of over 200 experts work across several leading global brands.
If this sounds like a company you would like to work for then please read on…
Role – Head of Development
You will be driving the development, engineering, fit execution and specifications for innovative, technologically advanced products from the establishment of the initial tech packs to final confirmation samples. You will be the main point of contact, managing the relationship with one or sometimes multiple customers through several different channels ensuring the organic growth and strengthening of our partnerships.
You should be a technically experienced communicator adept at conveying the product specifications to sourcing entities and suppliers. An organized professional, actively monitoring development calendars ensuring deadlines, costing KPIs and quality standards are met. Working directly with the client and suppliers to establish and maintain clear lines of communication, continually improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the development process.
Ensuring high standards of quality in materials, components, construction and finish during every stage of the process you will:
• Manage and drive the product design, development and sample process with designated in-house teams and through independent suppliers
• Undertake the co-ordination and management of client design, development and sample process.
• Be responsible for establishing, creating and maintaining seasonal planning calendars for each client
• Liaise directly with the external client, internal department heads & independent suppliers throughout the process from design concepts to production
• Ensure that all materials, processes and development samples are fully tested to ensure adherence to SHOEfabrik quality standards.
• Actively participate in the development process by offering advice and suggestions on construction techniques, material and component selection and cost saving opportunities, without compromising the key objective.
• Agree target costs and ensure these are a key referral element during the development process.
• Present product at key development stages to brand/client personnel.
• Ensure product specifications are complete and up-to-date for each new season.
• Manage the team in charge of the training and development of staff.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
You will have:
- A Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on shoemaking or engineering or relevant industry experience.
- At least 10 years experienced as a footwear development professional
- Excellent communication skills and be comfortable working at all levels from factory floor to Senior Management
- The ability to think strategically, anticipate and define problems, synthesize complex data and develop innovative solutions;
- A good understanding of sourcing allocation impact on product from a quality and cost perspective;
- The ability to provide a clear framework for performance to direct reports including ability to coach, guide, manage and develop a team;
- Be a competent with your computer skills (Microsoft Office essential, some graphics software knowledge a benefit but not essential);
- Be able to work in Team and have a good sense of humor
- Be able to undertake domestic and international travel when required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
46 - 56 Street 8, Trung Son Residence Area, Binh Hung Ward, Binh Chanh District, HCM City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: