Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Position: Airworthiness Quality Assurance Lead Auditor
- Dept: Safety and Quality Assurance Department
- Location: Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Job summary: Perform an audit of Quality Assurance and Engineering Quality Assurance program relating to the airworthiness of Jetstar Pacific’ aircraft.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
• Provide and support the AQAM with the auditing function of airworthiness quality assurance, provide standards, processes, and services to the airline.
• Perform audits in accordance with Audit Plan relating to how JPA aircraft are maintained in accordance with CAAV, Manufacturer, or Vendors’ standards.
• Perform operationally and AOC system audits to ensure that contracted services are in compliance with signed contracts enabling JPA to operate in accordance with approved documents and standards.
• Carry out quality audits of Part 12 Continuing Airworthiness system of JPA.
• Perform other audits as required by GM SSQA department.
• Monitor the corrective actions to ensure that they are closed out in a timely manner by responsible departments.
• Conduct and assist AQAM with investigation and risk assessments when required.
• Monitor and supervise mandatory requests and changes in aircraft maintenance/ engineering processes.
• Control aircraft documents, forms, procedures, certificates, and approvals, issued by JPA, manufacturers, and CAAV.
• Perform other necessary Quality Assurance procedures that are related to the aircraft operating according to VAR’s.
• Ensure the currency, quality, and integrity of the quality management documentation, records, and data information systems.
• Provide Quality and Safety Management System training.
• Has responsibility for personal safety, security, and health & wellbeing.
• Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
• Attend safety governance committee meetings as required.
• Perform another task as required by AQAM.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bảo hiểm Bảo Việt
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• College or university graduate.
• Having experience in airlines operations
• In-depth knowledge of Airworthiness regulations - CAAV, EASA, FAA.
• Planning and preparation for audits.
• Auditing skills.
• Preparation of audits reports.
• Sound interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficiency in computer management skills including Microsoft office applications …
• Ability to fluently speak Vietnamese and English, and translate between Vietnamese and English.
• Solid technical background in maintenance and/or engineering.CRS-B2 qualification and experience are preferable.
• Preference is given to candidates holding similar positions.
• No criminal record.
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication written and oral skills.
• Quickly adapt to work changes.
• Self-disciplined systems approach and ready to meet the assigned task.
• A proven ability to work independently, with broad guidance and under direction, and under strict time constraints in diverse and challenging environments.
• Well organized with well-developed attention to detail.
Apply online at the link: https://goo.gl/forms/jcQ3CQv4dleMVgsI2
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tầng 3, Tòa nhà Tổng Công ty Hàng không Việt Nam – Sân bay quốc tế Tân Sơn Nhất – Thành phố Hồ Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: