Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
The Production Operations Manager is integral to the success of FLG Vietnam. Working with the Marketing team, he/she is responsible for coordinating with Brand teams to scope inbound work requests, implementing and fine tuning internal production processes, delivering on work within timeline and managing both headcount & production budget. Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards clear revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
• Manage all aspects of a high-volume production process, from creative development to delivery of content;
• Act as key point of contact on behalf of the Production Operations team with external teams;
• Manage production schedules, escalations & troubleshooting of production and post-production issues;
• Setup production project management structures, measure team performance and eliminate inefficiencies throughout the operational workflows;
• Lead team hiring and contractor bookings while keeping headcount and cost budgets within targets set.
REPORTS TO: Head of Marketing Operations
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 30% - Manage the Coordination with External Stakeholders
1) Act as key point of contact on behalf of the Production Operations team in cross functional interactions with Brand, Performance and others field teams;
2) Maintain development, production and release schedules and regularly communicate status to stakeholders;
3) Work with stakeholders to obtain necessary project and budget approvals & getting final work signed off;
4) Tactically oversee large and high-priority projects to ensure the same remain in scope, on time and on budget;
5) Develop a network of freelance support and ensure smooth workflow and payment process for those engaged in projects.
B. 50% - Manage Production Workflow
1) Oversee the health of content production operations, including production, output management, budgeting, resourcing, schedule, and team bandwidth allocation;
2) Oversee adoption and implementation of project management tools and budgeting processes;
3) Manage team resources, providing transparency into work pipeline and staffing;
4) Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production and post-production issues;
5) Use data and post-program analysis to foster production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational workflows.
C. 20% - Manage Team Performance & Budgets
1) Track all production costs and work closely with the Finance team to submit and monitor production payments, and create and reconcile production budgets;
2) Define org structure, lead recruiting and team member onboarding. Identify scalable solutions to improve team productivity.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Budget: within headcount and spending budget set
Campaign roll out: 100% on time
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare and Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Free memberships of California Fitness & Yoga
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree from top school, preferably in a quantitative field (e.g. Business, Marketing).
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in creative project management, campaign planning or cross-department projects and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of content creation workflows, specifically the creative and production processes for design, digital & web design, video and/or podcasts.
- High competency and proven track record of project management for high profile global programs.
- Experience managing a high volume of projects in parallel with geographically dispersed teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and with executives and stakeholders both at the corporate and business levels
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tòa nhà Queen Ann, 28-30-32 Lê Lai, P.Bến Thành, Quận 1; CN HN: 88 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: