Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Objectives of the Position:
Be responsible for Construction Chemicals warehouse in Bac Giang plant, join improvement of related process and system and participate in related project.
Main Areas of Responsibilities and Key Activities:
• Warehouse management:
- Optimize space for maximizing the storage as well as ensuring no physical obstacles for loading and unloading.
- Use forklift for unloading and loading goods. Prepare and transfer raw materials to production based on production schedule, following FIFO principle.
- Control stock movement transaction. Perform frequent cycle-count e.g. monthly, twice a year . . .
- Check and ensure tools & equipment safe for operating. Ensure tools and equipment to be stored in designed areas
• Book keeping:
- Post all stock transactions on time. Ensure the book data are matched with actual data.
- Trace, report and resolve discrepancies daily.
- Check and make report the non-conforming goods, expired goods, damaged goods.
• Good receipt and dispatching:
- Coordinate with Procurement, Production and Supplier for loading and unloading.
- Prepare document and resources to perform the loading and unloading requirements within the timeframe and minimize the overtime.
- Ensure the physical goods receipt and delivery are matched with the receipt & delivery document and report any discrepancy.
- Update the goods receipt and dispatching report to the team.
- Stock report (availability, expired, slow moving and non-conforming)
- EHS compliance and improvement log book
- Warehouse KPI reports as required.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13rd month salary
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: Vocational Certificate, preferably in Accounting and forklift driving license.
Working Experience: Min two-year experiences in warehouse operations
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
* Understanding of the process and operations of warehouse.
* Knowledge on chemical business: production process, physical warehouse organization, transportation & distribution safety is preferred.
* Basic English and Computer skills (Ms. Office)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
12 Tu Do Blvd, Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: