Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Handling all market research projects from briefing to analysis and reporting to ensure all research projects will deliver accurately, actionably and give valued information/data to marketing team
- Monitoring all research processes and activities to ensure providing superiors with accurate and actionable information to enable them to make the appropriate decisions for commercial/brands strategies by:Cooperating with Brand Managers to understand consumer insight requirements on upcoming projects and recommend research options.Giving recommendations for selecting research agencies to ensure effectiveness of each research report.
- Analyzing tracking of brand performance to highlight problem areas timely to Groups/Management Team/ Brand
- Teams for brand improvement and necessary actions.
- Being responsible for all written and verbal briefs to the research agencies on all new quantitative and qualitative projects.
- Analyzing the opportunities for developing new products or exploring new market
- Collecting and collating all commercial information/ data for supporting Marketing Service Manager in analysis of developing new products or exploring new market. Commercial information/data are including market volume and growth rate trend, brand health performance, consumers and trade insights
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics/Marketing
- Knowledge of professional Marketing, research methodologies
- At least 3-year experience in quantitative research in a foreign/JV Company or Research Agency
- Good communication/interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Managerial skills
- Conversation with spoken, written English and PC such as Microsoft Office/ Photoshop
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: KCN Mỹ Tho , Thành phố Mỹ Tho , Tiền Giang , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970