Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
As the Accounting Manager, you are responsible for leading the Accounting team to manage the daily operation of the Accounting department, monitoring and analyzing accounting data for financial reports, enforcing proper accounting policies; coordinating internal and external audits and participate in some projects to ensure cost efficiency.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
1. General Accounting:
Lead the accounting function, select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors (e.g., tax advisors, accounting firms), supervise general ledger maintenance, asset accounting and the production of financial reports such as profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, management financial reports, cash flow reports, tax declarations and returns, and regulatory reports, present findings and recommendations to the top executive group and/or Board, and ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time, in order to provide senior management with accurate and timely information to make financial decisions.
Manage treasury, analyse the organisations revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast its short, medium, and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investments, funding sources, and other financial instruments that will meet these cash flow needs; act as co-authorized bank signatory, monitor transactions in order to ensure alignment of cash with validated forecast.
3. Internal and External audits:
Coordinating the internal and external audits; follow up and keep track process;
4. IT Professional Solutions:
Develop, implement and maintain the accounting system in order to ensure that set-up and utilization are aligned with COA and management requirements.
5. People Management
Motivate and coach subordinates, share knowledge and advise on problem-solving solutions, monitor and evaluate performance, recommend promotion, bonus and competency assessment gradings in order to secure a committed and efficient team
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability
- Insurance for employees
- Dynamic and fast growing company
Yêu cầu công việc
• Proven working experience as Accounting Manager with minimum of 6 years solid accounting experience in a corporate environment, preferably in FMCG industry.
• Fluent English and Vietnamese in read, write and communication
• Good knowledge of Vietnam taxation and legal accounting with experience to deal with tax authorities
• Have a systematic approach and be able to document clearly the proposed changes
• Self starter, able to manage works in priorities under pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
56 Vương Thừa Vũ - Phường Thượng Đình - Quận Thanh Xuân - Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: